It is about time they got their medicine. In early 2012, I wrote a how to on getting money back from Dodo’s prepaid 3G internet. Simply because it was impossible to use. Slow and not completely loading pages all time time. Oversubscribed, according to their technical staff.
The article goes on to say how the CEO of Dodo was absolutely gutted
HELLO, SHOULD OF HAD YOUR EAR TO THE GROUND, YOU DESERVE TO FEEL ABSOLUTLEY GUTTED.
You just lost the game!
|Ugly fuckin’ bird!
Dodo 3G is oversubscribed and has become hella slow, slower than dialup.
Meanwhile, the consumer has to pay for failed uploads / downloads for substandard service.
Australian Indian call center will not help if the tower is congested. So the next step is to demand MONEY BACK.
This worked for me on my prepaid 3G broadband. Do your homework first by following these steps.
- Calculate what percentage of unused data you have left and calculate this against the initial data purchase price as the basis of refund
- Fill out the online service support form at http://response.dodo.com.au or Google “Dodo complaint” to find the page link
- State to Dodo that you wish to seek a refund based on the usable data left on your account.
- Mention that the service is slow, unresponsive 3G broadband AND you will complain to the TIO if they don’t refund (complain anyway)
- Also state that you have previously contacted their technical services, tried differed hardware, different location but all to no avail.
If they don’t not contact back in two days, contact them by phone and go through the standard loop of tech support, followed by escalation. Finally state that you will require a refund for the crap service.
They will eventually credit back a refund and in 10 minutes your modem will be – no service. Bye bye 3G Dodo aka Optus Shite.
It is time to make the Dodo extinct!
Long latency time (waiting over 1 minute occasionaly)
Frequent drop outs
Constant retrying (3G, 3G, 3G, 3G….. then H)
Full Signal Bars but noting, even in the CBD and tried with multiple modems
Fuck Dodo and Fuck Optus. What used to be good is now Shit!
Complaint to the shitty tech service, asks for them to log into to your dashboard, but they can’t because the connection never connects….
Forget it, try someone else, no more DODO.