What a great program.
To install on Ubuntu, you need to have the prerequisites:
- a brain
- build-essential i.e apt-get install build-essential
- libpcap0.8 library and the development library libpcap0.8-dev
- aircrack-ng- preferably the subversion
- patched compat-wireless drivers – no channel -1 shit
- wireless card that can do injection
- reaver wps code http://code.google.com/p/reaver-wps/
The rest is pretty simple, just the usual extraction., ./configure, make, sudo make install.
Pay attention to the ./configure and make processes, if there is anything missing required, check or investigate.
You will need to put you wireless card into monitor mode, use airmon-ng for this.
You will also need to establish a good, solid signal between the AP and you radio, if you cannot then it will wont work very quickly or at all.